Tuesday, May 29, 2012

thunderstorm thoughts- reflection #1

It is thunder storming outside, and thunderstorms remind me of the things I like about summer. Here's a list:

-my undying devotion to the pool
-time to read for leisure; I can't wait to read Nelson Mandela's Conversations With Myself, along with all the other books on my reading list
-DC day trips- see previous post regarding Ai Weiwei's two (!) exhibits
-cookouts/cooking in general
-my birthday! (August 15th)
-evenings on the deck
-slow mornings, coffee included
-having the ability to play '90s music really loud in my empty house
-and of course, thunderstorms

This list could be never ending but I think I'll stop for now before I give up on school forever and fail my finals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6jiGa9dEPs

No comments:

Post a Comment