Wednesday, May 30, 2012

senior year: an overview- reflection #2

I have had a very interesting senior year thus far. I have felt kind of unproductive this year as a whole, but I have enjoyed having little work and space to prepare myself for next year. At the end of last year, I felt like I was ready to leave, which I probably was. However, this year I have had a lot less work (or maybe I've just done less work) and that has given me the ability to really think about what's important to me and what my goals are for the future. High school has been difficult at times, but on the whole I've had lots of fun and have enjoyed discovering where my interests lie and what I'm passionate about. I'm a little nervous about next year, but I feel that things are falling into place and I think I will be happy. I don't know what the future holds, but I feel very clear minded and I have a vision of what I want for myself in the years to come. Or, in the words of Justin Vernon, I can see for miles, miles, miles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWcyIpul8OE

No comments:

Post a Comment